[Ip-health] NIH non-response response to KEI and MSF comments on the proposed exclusive license of Zika vaccine patents to PaxVax

Kim Treanor kim.treanor at keionline.org
Fri Dec 1 06:36:55 PST 2017

https://www.keionline.org/23610/

NIH non-response response to KEI and MSF comments on the proposed exclusive
license of Zika vaccine patents to PaxVax
Kim Treanor on 30 November 2017

On November 30, 2017, KEI has received a response from the National
Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases regarding our previous joint
comments with MSFon the proposed exclusive license of Zika vaccine
technology to PaxVax.
The original joint comments from KEI and Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
contained twelve pages of questions and concerns, while a separate
submission by KEI alone contained two pages of comments.
The three sentence response from NIAID failed to address any of the issues
we discussed, or answer any questions we asked.
The NIAID response, which is really a non-response, is available on our
site.

--
Kim Treanor
Knowledge Ecology International
kim.treanor at keionline.org
tel.: +1.202.332.2670 <(202)%20332-2670>