[Ip-health] Fwd: Access to medicines - drafting Wikipedia page

Aidan Hollis ahollis at ucalgary.ca
Fri Feb 3 14:27:11 PST 2017

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Morgan, Steve" <steve.morgan at UBC.CA<mailto:steve.morgan at UBC.CA>>
Subject: Access to medicines - drafting Wikipedia page

Hello,

I’m writing to ask if anyone has interest in helping to create a Wikipedia page on access to medicines. It would provide a brief summary of what access to medicines means, some history around work by the WHO and others on it, perhaps some key reports, and perhaps some key indicators.

I’m looking for a volunteer (possibly even one of your graduate students) to help gather info. I believe we will have some writing / editing help from the Evidence Network.

Thanks for any help or suggestions you have!

Best,
Steve

Steve Morgan, PhD
Professor | Faculty of Medicine | School of Population and Public Health
University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
#267 – 2206 East Mall, Vancouver BC  V6T 1Z3
Ph: 604-822-7012 | E: steve.morgan at ubc.ca<mailto:steve.morgan at ubc.ca>