[Ip-health] Fwd: Access to medicines - drafting Wikipedia page

Ellen 't Hoen ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net
Tue Feb 7 01:49:52 PST 2017

A nice idea. This may be nice to link to : accesstomedicines.org

This site gives a basic introduction to a2m and patents and dig deeper materials for those readers who want to learn more.

For other issues I would suggest the report of the Lancet Commission on Essential Medicines Policies. See here: http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(16)31907-9/fulltext?elsca1=etoc

Sent from my iPhone