[Ip-health] Fwd: Access to medicines - drafting Wikipedia page

Philippa Saunders edp at gn.apc.org
Tue Feb 7 09:47:04 PST 2017

I, too, like this idea, but it will not be easy to pull off.

As your outline note suggests, it would be a pity to miss out something
explanatory about the initial essential meds/rational use concepts and the
historical who's, where's and why's - we stand on the shoulders of giants.

Because current problems are so profound and so intractable we should not
forget just what a free-for-all nightmare the world of access to medicines
was.

Philippa Saunders