[Ip-health] Research Internship (Paid)

Claire Cassedy claire.cassedy at keionline.org
Tue Feb 7 11:42:22 PST 2017

http://www.idealist.org/view/internship/64ZfPXmHSM3p/

Research Internship (Paid)
Washington, DC, US
Internship posted by Knowledge Ecology International on February 7, 2017

Knowledge Ecology International (KEI) has an opportunity for a 2 month paid
internship position with our office in Washington, DC.

Knowledge Ecology International (KEI) is a not for profit non-governmental
organization (NGO) with offices in Washington, D.C. and Geneva that works
on knowledge goods governance and social justice. KEI seeks to push the
boundaries of knowledge resource management and to leverage intellectual
property policies to ensure equitable and affordable access to medical
technologies globally.

KEI develops informed, innovative solutions that address business,
government, and market failures and promotes reforms that provide for
public needs worldwide. As consumers and policymakers search for solutions,
KEI is working to support positive, sustainable reforms through a variety
of project areas and activities.

The intern will assist in researching topics related to the pharmaceutical
industry. To apply, please send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to
internship at keionline.org.

The weekly schedule is flexible (could potentially work with us 3-5
days/week), depending on your schedule and our needs.

The position is available immediately.

Applicants must be eligible for work in the US.