[Ip-health] Fwd: Access to medicines - drafting Wikipedia page

BAGOZZI, Daniela bagozzid at who.int
Thu Feb 9 04:40:42 PST 2017

Dear all,

WHO is very supportive of this initiative and would like to take an active role.  We're looking into how best to shape the narrative on WHO's work and numerous initiatives on this key issue over the last 40+ years.

All best,
Daniela

Daniela Bagozzi
Senior Information/Communication Manager
WHO/Essential Medicines and Health Products
E-mail: bagozzid at who.int
Tel. +41 22 791 19 90
Mob. +41 79 60 37 281
http://www.who.int/medicines/en/