[Ip-health] Equitable License - case studies wanted!

Christian Wagner-Ahlfs cw at bukopharma.de
Tue May 9 00:18:33 PDT 2017

Dear IP health people,

we are planning to publish a set of case studies from European universities:

-        Examples for use of equitable/humanitarian/global access licensing with the aim to make the results (drugs, vaccine etc.) available to developing countries

-        Examples for involvement in de-linkage projects

Please sent me links, documents, ideas, contacts ...

We will set up a "best practice" collection for university tech-transfer-managers, which they can use as a toolbox to see that there are alternative ways to exclusive licensing.

Best regards
Christian

-------------------------------------
Dr. Christian Wagner-Ahlfs
BUKO Pharma-Kampagne
Hasseer Str. 12
24113 Kiel
Germany

cw at bukopharma.de<mailto:cwagner at bukopharma.de>
Tel. +49-431- 64 89 659
Fax +49-431- 64 89 660
mobil +49-171-42 82 544

www.bukopharma.de<http://www.bukopharma.de/>
www.med4all.org
www.twitter.com/BUKOPharma
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BUKO-Pharma-Kampagne/195866943847728

Unterstützen Sie die Pharma-Kampagne mit einer Spende (online oder per Überweisung)
Gesundheit und Dritte Welt e.V.
Konto: 105 627 - Sparkasse Bielefeld 480 501 61
SWIFT-BIC: SPBIDE3BXXX
IBAN: DE97 4805 0161 0000 1056 27