[Ip-health] Calling (for help for) the Global Congress on IP and Public Interest

Sean Flynn sflynn at wcl.american.edu
Mon Oct 16 08:26:21 PDT 2017

SAVE THE DATE

Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest V
September 27-29, 2018 (0 days: Sept 24-26)

American University Washington College of Law’s Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property is pleased to announce the hosting of Fifth Global Congress on Intellectual Property and the Public Interest, September 27-29, 2018, Washington D.C.

As with previous meetings, we will have space available for self-organized project meetings and trainings in the preceding days -- September 24-26.

We are seeking organizational sponsors and planning partners for the Congress.

To express interest in becoming a sponsor or planning partner of the Congress, please fill out the short form below by November 17, 2017:

https://form.jotform.com/pijip/GlobalCongressVInterest

Planning partners may seek to use the Congress to host trainings, workshops, panel discussions, works-in-progress seminars, research roll outs, keynote addresses, networking receptions, or other activities. Larger networks may seek to host a track of activities around a common theme.

We are also seeking expressions of interest in providing sponsorship of any kind.

We will use the expressions of interest to build a planning committee and carry forward the work of the Congress in the weeks and months ahead.

I hope you will consider joining us.

On behalf of the Planning Committee,

Sean M Fiil Flynn
Director, LL.M. in Intellectual Property
Associate Director, Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property
Professorial Lecturer in Residence
American University Washington College of Law
4300 Nebraska Ave NW
(202) 274-4157