[Ip-health] Position available with Public Citizen's access to medicines group

Peter Maybarduk pmaybarduk at citizen.org
Mon Oct 23 07:20:10 PDT 2017

Hello colleagues,
We are hiring at our access to medicines group at Public Citizen. Several skill sets and professional backgrounds are potentially useful: law and intellectual property, health, advocacy, research, etc. Here are the job postings:

https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/campaign_director_job_announcement_a2m.pdf

https://www.citizen.org/sites/default/files/research_director_job_announcement_a2m.pdf

About us: Public Citizen serves as the people's voice in the nation's capital. For four decades, we have championed progressive interests before Congress, the executive branch agencies and the courts. Public Citizen's access to medicines and knowledge economy group challenges pharmaceutical industry monopoly power to make medicines affordable for all. We analyze new developments in policy and law. We lobby, organize and provide technical assistance to partners in civil society and public agencies in the United States and around the world. More at: www.citizen.org/access

Thank you,
Peter