[Ip-health] KEI asks FTC to block Celgene Acquisition of Juno​ Therapeutics, over BCMA-targeted CAR T treatment for Multiple Myeloma | Knowledge Ecology International

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Fri Feb 16 09:49:11 PST 2018

​KEI just asked the FTC to block the Celgene acquisition of ​Juno
Therapeutics, on the grounds that it would allow Celgene to control
competing CAR T treatments for multiple myeloma.

KEI met with the FTC on the merger on Wed.
​
A copy of our letter to the FTC, which we sent today,  is here.

https://www.keionline.org/26089