[Ip-health] NY Times: States Taking Lead on Drug Pricing Response

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Tue Feb 27 07:49:45 PST 2018

Fran

Congratulations. Quite a coup! In the current climate I started to think that maybe were lucky. At the state level at least, Pharma seems not as successful as the NRA. I wonder why that is. If any of these state attempts at regulation had related to guns they would have been DOA.

I don't think it's just the Second Amendment, for lots of reasons.

Mickey

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863