[Ip-health] MSF's Wishlist 2018

Shailly GUPTA Shailly.GUPTA at geneva.msf.org
Wed Jan 3 04:50:23 PST 2018

Dear All,
Greetings from MSF's Access Campaign team!
2017 has been an action-packed year for us, working as ever to support our medical teams to give people in our clinics and others the best medical care.
Our highlights include a dramatic drop in the price of hep C medicines, potentially opening the way for many more people to get on treatment and be cured of the disease.
We also celebrate that many more children are now protected against deadly diseases as a result of a price-drop for the pneumonia vaccine, and the 'humanitarian mechanism' we helped to create for vaccinating children in emergencies.
Finally, we have been very pleased to see tuberculosis take its place at last in the international spotlight, with growing attention to what is a global health emergency.
Looking ahead to 2018, there are many challenges and opportunities in the Access to Medicines world.
In our 'Wishlist 2018', we've set out just a few of the ambitions and hopes we have for the year ahead.
https://www.msfaccess.org/wishlist2018
We hope you'll want to stay in touch and support our work in the coming year.
Because Medicines Shouldn't be a Luxury!!
Please sign up to our newsletter<http://www.msfaccess.org/newsletter> to get the latest developments and to learn how you can get involved. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Thanks and regards,

Shailly Gupta
Press & Communications Officer