[Ip-health] New York Times: U.S. Opposition to Breast-Feeding Resolution Stuns World Health Officials

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Sun Jul 8 15:51:50 PDT 2018

What is disappointing is how meager and uninformed much of the US reporting
is regarding US policies pressuring other countries on drug prices,
patents, etc, over decades, including both political parties, and before
Trump, both Obama and Hillary.

Jamie

http://www.keionline.org/donate.html
+41.76.413.6584, twitter.com/jamie_love