[Ip-health] A Russian court grants a compulsory license for a best-selling Celgene drug

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Tue Jul 10 14:04:46 PDT 2018

So Trump is right. The USPTO is our enemy and Russia is our friend. That may be no joke. Why is the PTO immune to Trump's anti regulatory policy. What if we could bring back Scott Pruitt, as head of the PTO, and have him gut it of all its functions just as he was doing with the EPA? Is all governmental regulation bad or only regulation that protects the public interest?

Those are all rhetorical questions.

Mickey

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863