[Ip-health] Fwd: TAG’s 2018 Pipeline Report Online Now

Bryn Gay bryn.gay at treatmentactiongroup.org
Tue Jul 24 05:49:28 PDT 2018

<https://default.salsalabs.org/Te4a2525f-1203-4cb1-9b00-8e842409e747/32ff05e1-5215-44b7-88e0-4beced6bb749>
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T7fb2f3a2-7bcd-4d13-b912-2d5989b72a45/32ff05e1-5215-44b7-88e0-4beced6bb749>

*Drugs, Diagnostics, Vaccines, Preventive Technologies, Research Toward a
Cure, and Immune-Based and Gene Therapies in Development*

TAG is pleased to launch the *2018 Pipeline Report*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T7fb2f3a2-7bcd-4d13-b912-2d5989b72a45/32ff05e1-5215-44b7-88e0-4beced6bb749>,
our annual review of therapeutics, diagnostics, vaccines, and preventive
technologies in development for HIV, hepatitis C virus (HCV), and
tuberculosis (TB), along with immune-based and gene therapies and research
toward a cure for HIV.

We've streamlined this year’s report to provide our scientific, policy, and
advocacy partners with web-based snapshots of the most critical
developments and research milestones over the past year, utilizing the
*Pipeline
Report*’s popular table formats. Links to trusted sources of peer-reviewed
data, analyses, guidance documents, and clinical trial information are
included in all sections.

*2018 Pipeline Report*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T7fb2f3a2-7bcd-4d13-b912-2d5989b72a45/32ff05e1-5215-44b7-88e0-4beced6bb749>
updates you can now read online:

   - *The Antiretroviral Pipeline*
   <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/hiv-antiretroviral-pipeline> by Tim
   Horn
   - *The HIV PrEP and Microbicides Pipeline*
   <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/hiv-prep-and-microbicides-pipeline>
   by Jeremiah Johnson
   - *The HIV Vaccines, Passive Immunization, and Antibody Gene Transfer
   Pipeline* <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/hiv-vaccines-pipeline> by
   Richard Jefferys, including a link to his new comprehensive report, *The
   Research Toward a Cure and Immune-Based Therapies Pipeline*
   <http://pipelinereport.org/sites/default/files/pipeline_2018_cure_ibt_rj_web3.pdf>
   - *The HCV Diagnostics Pipeline*
   <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/hcv-diagnostics-pipeline> by Bryn
   Gay
   - *The HCV Treatment Pipeline*
   <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/hcv-treatment-pipeline> by Annette
   Gaudino
   - *The Tuberculosis Diagnostics Pipeline for Children*
   <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/tb-peds-diagnosis-pipeline>, *The
   Tuberculosis Prevention Pipeline for Children*
   <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/tb-peds-prevention-pipeline>, and *The
   Tuberculosis Treatment Pipeline for Children*
   <http://www.pipelinereport.org/2018/tb-peds-treatment-pipeline> by
   Lindsay McKenna
   - *The Tuberculosis Prevention Pipeline*
   <http://pipelinereport.org/sites/default/files/pipeline_2018_tb_prevent_mf_web2.pdf>,
   a new comprehensive report by Mike Frick

We intend for these pages to be living documents, to be updated regularly
by TAG staff with news of registrational approvals, research and
development discontinuations, new entries, and pertinent clinical trial
data.

Additional pages will also be added later this summer and fall: Erica
Lessem’s review of diagnostics and treatments in development for
tuberculosis; a detailed summary of experimental antiretroviral-based
modalities for the primary prevention of HIV, by Jeremiah Johnson; another
review by Jeremiah detailing biomedical interventions in development for a
variety of sexually transmitted infections; and an overview of research
development geared towards improving the prevention, diagnosis, and
treatment of TB in pregnancy by Lindsay McKenna.

We hope you continue to find value in our *Pipeline Report
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T7fb2f3a2-7bcd-4d13-b912-2d5989b72a45/32ff05e1-5215-44b7-88e0-4beced6bb749>
– *and be sure to keep your eyes on these pages for additional content.

*Contact Us:* Treatment Action Group, 90 Broad Street, Suite 2503, New
York, New York 10004
<https://maps.google.com/?q=90+Broad+Street,+Suite+2503,+New+York,+New+York+10004&entry=gmail&source=g>,
212-253-7922.  Communications at treatmentactiongroup.org.
<communications at treatmentactiongroup.org> This year marks TAG's 26th year
fighting for life-saving medications for people living with, and at risk
for, HIV, TB, and HCV. Please consider supporting this work by making a
*donation*
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T725a6f21-e0df-4636-8e10-8b974beab4e8/32ff05e1-5215-44b7-88e0-4beced6bb749>
today.
<https://default.salsalabs.org/T70558a23-3d57-466b-8e34-263c7d2ca986/32ff05e1-5215-44b7-88e0-4beced6bb749>