[Ip-health] Apply for Scholarships to Global IP Congress

Matthew Kavanagh Matthew.Kavanagh at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 27 02:44:03 PDT 2018

 Dear IP Health... please spread the word to your networks as scholarship
applications will begin being reviewed shortly (registration will open
soon) so I want to make sure folks don't wait to apply. Also if you need a
visa letter please email Neiloy Sircar <nrs53 at georgetown.edu> ASAP.

Thanks!
_Matt

-----

We are pleased to invite you to the Fifth Global Congress on Intellectual
Property and the Public Interest *September 27-29, 2018, in Washington, DC*.
The Global Congress brings together voices and minds across the spectrum of
relationships for intellectual property and international development,
trade, health and medicines, innovation and research, copyright, privacy
and user rights.

 Registration for the Global Congress will open soon; we encourage early
registration!

We are finalizing the schedule of speakers, panels, and events and look
forward to a fruitful, engaging discussion between all attendees.

*APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIPS*

Global Congress can provide a limited number of scholarship awards for
travel logistics and registration. *If you have not already done so, we
encourage you to apply for scholarships here:*

*https://form.jotform.com/81345987728978
<https://form.jotform.com/81345987728978>*

Global Congress will begin issuing awards July 31, 2018 and continue to
issue awards on a rolling basis. Preference will be given to those
individuals and organizations that cannot afford to support travel so we
ask you to consider this as you apply.

*NOTE: due to limited funds the scholarship awards are aimed to defray –
but not fully cover – the travel costs for most participants.*

We would love your organization’s support to ensure Global Congress can
continue to bring together great minds like yours to discuss the
complexities of Intellectual Property in practice. If you or your
organization are willing to contribute you will be given the opportunity at
registration donate in the denomination you elect, in support the
Congress’s costs and scholarships for others.

For more details on the Fifth Global Congress on Intellectual Property in
the Public Interest, go to: http://infojustice.org/globalcongress2018