[Ip-health] USTR 301 Report: A question

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Thu May 3 14:09:13 PDT 2018

I remember seeing this when going through the filings.I believe at least one way of finding it is to go to Chile's filing where they state what they have done and either state or imply what their commitment had been last time around.

Mickey

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863