[Ip-health] Xtandi prices

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Fri May 18 04:58:16 PDT 2018

Thank you Joe.  If Astellas is importing enzalutamide (APIs or capsules) to
the United States, it would seem to either be in violation of 35 USC 204,
or have received a waiver of the US manufacturing requirement from the NIH
or the DoD.

https://www.nist.gov/tpo/request-waiver-us-manufacturing-requirement