[Ip-health] New ML&P Blog on Data and Market Exclusivity in the EU and why it needs fixing

Ellen 't Hoen ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net
Mon May 21 05:31:49 PDT 2018

Dear IP-Health readers,

Here is our latest blog titled: European Pharmaceutical Legislation Needs Exceptions to Data and Market Exclusivity to Protect European Patients from High Drug Prices

https://medicineslawandpolicy.org/2018/05/european-pharmaceutical-legislation-needs-exceptions-to-data-and-market-exclusivity-to-protect-european-patients-from-high-drug-prices/ <https://medicineslawandpolicy.org/2018/05/european-pharmaceutical-legislation-needs-exceptions-to-data-and-market-exclusivity-to-protect-european-patients-from-high-drug-prices/>

And do not forget to sign up for our mailing list so you get alerts when we post new information on our website. Option to do so is right next to the blog. We will not clutter your mailbox — just a nice feature to make sure you do not miss our updates.

Kind regards,

Ellen
Ellen ’t Hoen, LLM PhD | Medicines Law & Policy
www.medicineslawandpolicy.org <http://www.medicineslawandpolicy.org/>

phone: +31 (0) 6 375 30 700
e-mail: ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net <mailto:ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net>
twitter:@ellenthoen