[Ip-health] Xtandi prices

Ma Gagnon MarcAndreGagnon at cunet.carleton.ca
Wed May 23 06:56:33 PDT 2018

Hi James,
In case it can be useful, we did a comparison 3 years ago between average prices for Medicare Part D / Medicaid / Veterans Health Administration. We explain how the price is fixed (negotiated) for each program. We also compared with other OECD countries.
Here's the study:
https://carleton.ca/sppa/medicarepartd_report/
All the best,
Marc-André

Marc-André Gagnon, PhD
School of Public Policy and Administration
Carleton University
tel: 613-520-2600 x1690
e-mail: ma_gagnon at carleton.ca
Twitter: @MA_Gagnon

School of Public Policy and Administration
1125 Colonel By Drive (RB-5224)
Ottawa, ON (Canada)
K1S 5B6