[Ip-health] Job Opportunity - USA Program Manager for T1International

James Elliott james at t1international.com
Fri Nov 30 08:19:20 PST 2018

Hello,

T1International is a global charity that advocates for people living with
type 1 diabetes around the world. We are the driving force behind the
#insulin4all campaign and are looking to grow our US presence. We do not
accept any pharmaceutical or industry donations, nor any other donations
that we feel would compromise our integrity.

We are seeking candidates for an 18 month Program Manager for our US
operations.

https://www.t1international.com/US-PM/

We are particularly interested in candidates with expertise in organizing,
grassroots advocacy, type 1 diabetes, access to medicines, and drug pricing.

Informal inquires welcomed. Posting is up until December 22nd. Please
distribute to anyone you feel may be interested.

Best regards,

James Elliott

T1International Trustee
Twitter: @t1international | @jandelliott