November 2018 Archives by thread
Starting: Thu Nov 1 08:04:45 PDT 2018
Ending: Fri Nov 30 13:59:07 PST 2018
- [Ip-health] PRESS RELEASE: McGill & University of Calgary join UBC to ADOPT Global Access Licensing
- [Ip-health] analysis of Trump International Pricing Index proposal
- [Ip-health] Why rewards are no better than patents
- [Ip-health] USMCA may negatively impact access to medicines in the US, Mexico and Canada
- [Ip-health] ReAct is looking for an expert in antibiotic resistance to join our team in Sweden
- [Ip-health] Switzerland announces EFTA Agreement with Indonesia "concluded in substance"
- [Ip-health] TRIPS Council (November 2018): Statement of the European Union on competition policy
- [Ip-health] Webinar Nov 20: New technologies for neglected diseases: what is likely to come out of the pipeline, what is missing, and what will it cost?
- [Ip-health] TRIPS Council (November 2018): Statement of the Brazil on competition policy
- [Ip-health] TRIPS Council (November 2018): Statement of South Africa on Promoting Public Health Through Competition Law and Policy
- [Ip-health] NY Times page one: In China, Desperate Patients Smuggle Drugs. Or Make Their Own.
- [Ip-health] The Medicines Patent Pool signs licence with AbbVie to expand access to key hepatitis C treatment, glecaprevir/pibrentasvir
- [Ip-health] RCEP and affordable medicines: Civil society in reaches out to India's Minister of Commerce Suresh Prabhu
- [Ip-health] MPP-AbbVie License on Glecaprevir and Pibrentasvir
- [Ip-health] Ip-health Digest, Vol 103, Issue 7/ AbbVie License
Sandeep K. Rathod
- [Ip-health] Press release: World Malaria Report highlights importance of country-led efforts to defeat malaria in highest burden countries
- [Ip-health] Reminder: Tomorrow - Webinar: New technologies for neglected diseases: what is likely to come out of the pipeline, what is missing, and what will it cost?
- [Ip-health] New U.S. Compulsory licensing bill: Zach Carter on "Bernie Sanders And Ro Khanna Have A New Plan To Tackle Prescription Drug Rip-Offs"
- [Ip-health] RELEASE: Khanna, Sanders to Introduce Legislation to Drastically Lower Prescription Drug Prices | Congressman Ro Khanna
- [Ip-health] Launch of the 6th Access to Medicine Index
- [Ip-health] Supporting Sanders/Khanna Bill
- [Ip-health] 62 African CS and Public Interest Groups call for inclusion in ARIPO TRIPS flexibility reform
- [Ip-health] Roadblocks ahead on the WHO Roadmap on Access to Medicines and Vaccines?
- [Ip-health] WHO on returns from R&D on cancer medicines
- [Ip-health] Database documenting the use of TRIPS Flexibilities for public health now available online
Ellen 't Hoen
- [Ip-health] Communications between Gilead and USTR regarding Malaysia compulsory license on HCV patents, 2017 to May 2018
- [Ip-health] Pfizer asked USTR to block Malaysia requirement on drug price transparency. September 2018
- [Ip-health] US-Japan FTA Submission
- [Ip-health] Pfizer's efforts to block Colombia's accession to the OECD in 2017-2018
- [Ip-health] Pfizer asked USTR to intervene in Mexico, to remove a competing product from a tender in 2017 | Knowledge Ecology International
- [Ip-health] Job Opportunity - USA Program Manager for T1International
- [Ip-health] Questions and response from the NIH on the Prospective Grant of an Exclusive Patent License to ElevateBio for the Development and Commercialization of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) Therapies for the Treatment of FMS-Like Tyrosine Kinase 3 (FLT3) Expressing Cancers
- [Ip-health] NIH Preparing to Give CAR Treatment Patents to Investors Behind Sovaldi and Soliris
Last message date:
Fri Nov 30 13:59:07 PST 2018
Archived on: Fri Nov 30 14:03:55 PST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).