[Ip-health] Are you the next NGO Alternate Board Member at Unitaid? 10 Days left to apply!

Diarmaid McDonald accessdiarmaid at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 02:18:09 PDT 2018

Dear colleagues,

Unitaid is a critical multilateral working to improve access to important
commodities for the global AIDS, TB, malaria and hepatitis C responses, and
it is expanding its focus to incude a range of related areas.

As evidenced by Unitaid's recent investment of over $20m in IP related
initiatives to improve access to medicine, it has the scope to make
significant and transformative interventions that accelerate access to
innovative products in the developing world and ultimately save lives.

The NGO delegation to Unitaid plays a vital role in steering the
organisation's agenda and we are currently recruiting a new Alternate Board
Member to represent civil society on the Executive Board.

This is a really important role at a really important time for progressive
action on access to medicines and diagnostics.

Read more here: http://unitaidngodelegation.org/2018/08/06/we-are-recruiting

Please get in touch with me if you have questions. Seriously consider
applying, and please share with others you think could help push forward
the civil society agenda at Unitaid.

*Deadline is 28th September.*

Best,

Diarmaid