[Ip-health] My blog on the WIPO / IFPMA medicines patent database

Ellen 't Hoen ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net
Thu Sep 27 23:30:56 PDT 2018

Yes I raised the issue of the biologics in my blog.

I also think we need a discussion about the consequences for compagnies that refuse to disclose patent status information. One principle could be  ‘disclose or forfeit your right to enforce’.

The issue of INN’s missing from patents is certainly something WIPO can fix. I remember a very good presentation at the last WIPO SCP on this topic.

Medicines Law & Policy
www.medicineslawandpolicy.org
E-mail: ellenthoen at medicineslawandpolicy.net
Twitter: @ellenthoen