[Ip-health] Now available: Spanish, French and Russian translations - Communities Delegation at the Unitaid Executive Board meeting EB32

Wim Vandevelde vandeveldewim at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 08:13:29 PDT 2019

*apologies for cross-posting*

Dear colleagues,

Please find below the links to the Spanish, French and Russian translations of the brief report on the participation of the Unitaid Communities Delegation at the 32nd Executive Board Meeting in Seoul:

Español:https://www.gnpplus.net/assets/SP-Communities-Delegation-at-the-32nd-Executive-Board-of-Unitaid-final.pdf

Français:https://www.gnpplus.net/assets/FR-Communities-Delegation-at-the-32nd-Executive-Board-of-Unitaid-final.pdf

Русский:https://www.gnpplus.net/assets/Communities-Delegation-at-the-32nd-Executive-Board-of-Unitaid_Russian-.pdf

Please feel free to share widely with your relevant regional networks.

Best,
Wim