[Ip-health] Launch : "Observatoire de la transparence dans les politiques du médicaments"

Salomé Meyer advocacy at canceralliance.co.za
Thu Jun 13 00:35:20 PDT 2019

Well done Pauline for this initiative!

It may inspire all of us to work on this - perhaps set some key objectives
with timelines. Would be wonderful if all communication could be translated
as well in English so that we can share as best practice.

Mooi loop

Salomé Meyer

Project manager: Access to Medicine campaign

Mobile l +27 079 483 3175

Work l + 27 021689 1942

Skype l salomemeyer

Twitter l @Cancer_ZA