[Ip-health] Reminder: Webinar tomorrow (Thursday, June 20) - Global access to affordable insulin: understanding the barriers

marcela vieira marcelacfvieira at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 02:49:01 PDT 2019

Dear IP-health readers,
A reminder that the webinar below is taking place tomorrow (Thursday, June
20), at 4 pm CEST | 10 am EDT.

Global access to affordable insulin: understanding the barriers
Speakers: Marg Ewen and Molly Lepeska, Health Action International (HAI)
Host: Dr. Suerie Moon, Graduate Institute of Geneva
Thursday 20 June | 4:00pm-5:00pm CEST | 10:00am-11:00am EDT
To join the webinar, please register here:
https://www.knowledgeportalia.org/webinars

Kind regards,
---
Marcela Vieira
Project Coordinator
Knowledge Network for Innovation and Access to Medicines
Global Health Centre, Research
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
marcela.vieira at graduateinstitute.ch