[Ip-health] press contact

Peter O'Donnell podeuropa at gmail.com
Thu May 9 02:05:47 PDT 2019

To the attention of Thiru Balasubramaniam (Geneva Representative, Knowledge
Ecology International)

Hi there,

I understand you are following the discussions closely on the preparations
for WHA - and particularly the Italian draft resolution for transparency on
drug pricing.

I've been writing about this too in APM and ACT - but you are obviously
much closer to it than I am. I'd be grateful if you'd add me to your press
contacts. I'll happily report on your monitoring of the WHA agenda evolution

best

Peter O'D

(ps if you don't know ACT or APM, let me know and I'll send you some of my
articles)

*Peter O'Donnell*
*+32 495 545 833*
*podeuropa at gmail.com <podeuropa at gmail.com>*