[Ip-health] Question about "DRUG§ : THE PRICE WE PAY" licence for screening

Juliana Veras veras.ju at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 02:43:28 PDT 2019

Dear all,

I am a member of UAEM Europe. Every year during this period our members
organize Access to Medicines Week, in which we make events in our
universities such as lectures and movie screenings in order to debate the
problem of access to medicines.

I am based in Paris, and this year UAEM Paris students want to organize on
November 6th a free screening of the documentary "DRUG§ : THE PRICE WE PAY"
in the Parisian campus of Columbia University. The event will be for
educational purposes only and we are inviting French activists for the
debate.

We have identified that the movie is freely available on Youtube, but we
are trying to find out, as fast as possible, if we need a license to show
it in our universities.

We have already contacted the movie's website and are waiting for their
reply, but we also wanted to ask you if perhaps some of you already have
this information.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Juliana