[Ip-health] Fact sheets on drug pricing solutions

Peter Maybarduk pmaybarduk at citizen.org
Thu Sep 12 12:20:28 PDT 2019

IP-Health,
We have a few new short form documents for your use, drafted with the U.S. drug pricing debate in mind but of global applicability. In each we aim to make solutions easily understood, and help keep the problem diagnosis and messaging focused on pharmaceutical industry monopoly power. Not exclusively IP or patents though - we deal with price spikes, negotiations, etc.  The documents include a Pharma 101 primer on the industry, a detailed solutions document and a messaging fact sheet. Other resources for your use as well:
https://www.citizen.org/topic/safe-affordable-drugs-devices/u-s-drug-pricing/

Together in the fight,
Peter