[Ip-health] Research position available at the Access to Medicine Foundation

Danny Edwards dedwards at accesstomedicinefoundation.org
Tue Sep 24 02:29:06 PDT 2019

Dear IP-Health subscribers,

Greetings.

The Access to Medicine Foundation is looking for a researcher for the
Antimicrobial Resistance  Benchmark to investigate which pharmaceutical
companies are developing the most urgently needed products to counter
antimicrobial resistance and how these products are being responsibly made
available.

This researcher will work at the intersection of the basic/clinical
sciences and global health to assess industry-wide trends and help spark
broader discussion and actions on what the pharmaceutical industry can do
to halt the rise of superbugs. For more information about this position
please access the following link:

https://accesstomedicinefoundation.org/work-with-us/researcher

Kind regards,

*Danny Edwards*
*Research Programme Manager*

*Access to Medicine Foundation*
*Naritaweg 227-A, **1043 CB, Amsterdam*
*The Netherlands*
*Office: +31 (0) 20 215 35 35*
*Mobile: +31 (0) 6 *31 22 33 24
www.accesstomedicinefoundation.org <https://accesstomedicinefoundation.org/>

*Please note that I do not work on Wednesdays.*

Our latest research: first ten-year analysis of pharmaceutical companies'
actions on access to medicine. Explore the findings
<https://accesstomedicinefoundation.org/news/new-study-from-the-foundation-analyses-10-years-of-data-on-pharma-companies-and-access-to-medicine>
.