[Ip-health] Mutating SARS-CoV-2

George Carter gmcfiar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:57:46 PST 2020

While the recently described SARS-CoV-2 mutations do not yet appear to affect vaccine efficacy--we just don't know yet. All the more reason to have a randomized, head-to-head trial that can elucidate if some vaccines are more adept at thwarting any such mutations. For example, some vaccines have more antigens to elicit immune responses—will they overcome any viral mutations that may limit the efficacy of some vaccines? Here’s hoping all vaccines work as well as early (and brief) data have shown. But we shouldn’t rely on just hope nor the truthfulness of private companies.

Please sign and share the Petition!
https://www.change.org/p/niaid-head-to-head-study-of-covid-vaccines <https://www.change.org/p/niaid-head-to-head-study-of-covid-vaccines>

If you have any concerns, questions, comments, don’t hesitate to share—

George M. Carter