[Ip-health] New TED talk on patent monopolies and high drug prices

Tahir Amin tahir at i-mak.org
Thu Jan 16 09:00:00 PST 2020

Dear All,

I’m reaching out to let you know that Priti's recent TED Talk is now
available online:

The outdated patent system is the hidden reason that drug prices are so
high: here are 5 ways to fix it → http://go.ted.com/pritikrishtel

Our goal is to use the TED platform to popularise the subject of patents
and need for reforming the system in order to tackle the drug pricing
problem. I hope you are able to share the talk with your networks and/or on
social media. I've listed our social media handles for convenience.

Regards,

Tahir

Priti Twitter: @pritikrishtel <https://twitter.com/pritikrishtel>

Priti Facebook: @Priti Krishtel <https://www.facebook.com/priti.krishtel>

Priti LinkedIn: Priti Krishtel
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/priti-krishtel-b75b6a5>

Tahir Amin Twitter: @realtahiramin <https://twitter.com/realtahiramin>

Tahir Amin LinkedIn: Tahir Amin
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/tahir-amin-b39a045>

I-MAK Global Twitter: @IMAKglobal <https://twitter.com/IMAKglobal>

I-MAK Global LinkedIn: I-MAK Global <https://www.linkedin.com/company/i-mak>

TED Twitter: @TEDTalks <https://twitter.com/TEDTalks>

TED Facebook: @TED <https://www.facebook.com/TED/>
TED LinkedIn: @TEDTalks <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ted-talks/>

--
Tahir Amin
Co-Founder and Co-Executive Director
*Email:* tahir at i-mak.org
*Skype: *tahirmamin
Twitter: @IMAKglobal @realtahiramin
*Tel:* +1 917 455 6601 <(917)%20455-6601>/+44 771 853 9472
<+44%207718%20539472>