[Ip-health] Gilead Sciences Statement on Request to Rescind Remdesivir Orphan Drug Gilead Sciences Statement on Request to Rescind Remdesivir Orphan Drug Designation

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Wed Mar 25 12:05:43 PDT 2020

In my experience these are always signed under oath and to misstate a material fact is perjury.

Mickey

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863