[Ip-health] New York Times: William Haddad, Crusader for Generic Drugs, Dies at 91

Asia Russell asia at healthgap.org
Wed May 6 07:25:18 PDT 2020

I will miss Bill Haddad very much. Among his many skills, I recall how
he could transform any meeting or gathering into an opportunity to win
real victories that mattered to people without access to
medicines--even if it meant making comfortable people uncomfortable.
We need more of that right now.

Asia