[Ip-health] Alan Story: A patented Covid-19 vaccine could price out millions | Green World

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Thu May 7 10:07:45 PDT 2020

One thing to watch for is whether the patents will bear a legend indicating that the invention is the product of government funding. If they don't, they may be invalid. If they do, it's not a question of whether companies want to share. But with government acquiescence (under Republican or Democratic Administrations), they will probably find themselves having it both ways.

Mickey

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863