[Ip-health] Xtandi (INN: enzalutamide) price

James Love james.love at keionline.org
Tue Nov 17 03:33:55 PST 2020

For a petition in the US about the price of Xtandi (INN: enzalutamide), a
drug for prostate cancer, I am looking to obtain prices in various
countries.  We are publishing the results here:
http://drugdatabase.info/drug-prices/

I would be grateful for any information on the prices in Europe and Japan
in particular.  The drug is typically sold in packages of 112 x 40mg
capsules, although in some countries, in packages of 120 or 40.  A typical
price in the USA is roughly $100 per 40mg per capsule.  The normal dose is
4 per day, every day. Most countries have much lower prices.  If the price
quote is from a country outside of the US, it would be good to have the
price in the national currency, and a note about the source, including a
URL if there is one.

Jamie

-
U.S. Mobile +1.202.361.3040