[Ip-health] Open Access article on Patent Waiver, Compulsory Licensing and COVID-19

Behrang Kianzad behrang.kianzad at jur.ku.dk
Sun Jul 18 04:32:33 PDT 2021

Dear IP Health team,

Please find link below to a recently published open access article in European Pharmaceutical Law Review on the matter of Patent Waiver, Compulsory Licensing and COVID-19, where we try to shine a light on some deadlocked issues and misguided approaches and misconceptions (of which there are plenty in this context as we know).

Here is the link:

https://eplr.lexxion.eu/article/EPLR/2021/2/4

Would you find the article of interest, we would be most grateful if this could be shared within the network, and we are most eager to hear comments and feedback on this piece.

All the best,
Behrang

Behrang Kianzad

PHD-Fellow in Intellectual Property and Competition Law

Centre for Advanced Studies in Biomedical Innovation Law (CeBIL)

Faculty of Law

University of Copenhagen

Karen Blixens Plads 16

2300 Copenhagen S