[Ip-health] Job openings at the Medicines Patent Pool

Sophie Thievenaz sthievenaz at medicinespatentpool.org
Mon Oct 4 06:27:21 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

The Medicines Patent Pool is opening three positions to reinforce its Policy Team in Geneva, Switzerland:

  *   a Policy & Advocacy Manager: https://bit.ly/3l6T1pG
  *   a Patent Information Manager: https://bit.ly/3a5lWUW
  *   a Patent Information Officer: https://bit.ly/3oqTqpc

Please share widely among your networks.

Best regards
Sophie

Sophie Thievenaz | Communications Manager | Medicines Patent Pool
Rue de Varembé 7, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
Mob: +33 6 87 54 60 37
E-mail: sthievenaz at medicinespatentpool.org<mailto:sthievenaz at medicinespatentpool.org>
Website<http://www.medicinespatentpool.org/> | Newsletter<http://www.medicinespatentpool.org/news-room/newsletter/> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/MedsPatentPool> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/medicines-patent-pool>
Please note that I usually don’t work on Wednesdays.
I am sending this email at a time that is convenient to me, please send your response at a time that is convenient to you.