[Ip-health] Reminder: Webinar tomorrow (Oct 21) - Local production of essential medicines in Brazil and Europe: lessons and future directions

Marcela Vieira marcelacfvieira at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:27:12 PDT 2021

Dear all,

just a quick reminder that the webinar below is taking place tomorrow at 4
pm CEST.

Local production of essential medicines in Brazil and Europe: lessons and
future directions

Registrations are open here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/9516347212466/WN_3hvLLdmdQ4SBf0B08CRMmw

The recording will be made available afterward at
 https://www.knowledgeportalia.org/webinars
<https://www.knowledgeportalia.org/webinars>.

Best wishes,
Marcela

---
Marcela Vieira, LLB, MPH
Researcher and Project Coordinator of the
Knowledge Network for Innovation and Access to Medicines
https://www.knowledgeportalia.org/

Global Health Centre, Research
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
marcela.vieira at graduateinstitute.ch

http://www.graduateinstitute.ch/globalhealth