[A2k] Save the Date! Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week 2017: February 20-24

Krista Cox krista at arl.org
Wed Dec 7 06:52:03 PST 2016

Hi All,

Just wanted to send out a reminder for Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week 2017 for
your calendars.  Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week will take place from February
20-24, 2017.  For more information about Fair Use Week and how to
participate, including some great resources (such as the logos/branding
materials, infographics and videos), visit: www.fairuseweek.org  There are
some great ideas for participation here: http://fairuseweek.org/about/

Many thanks to last year's great list of participants.  I am looking
forward to another great Fair Use Week!

All best,
Krista

P.S. A request from past participants: please send me your photographs so
we can update the website with pictures from last year's events!

--
Krista L. Cox
Director of Public Policy Initiatives
krista at arl.org