[A2k] New COMMUNIA 'Best Case Scenario' Released - Parody (from France)

Natalia Mileszyk nmileszyk at centrumcyfrowe.pl
Wed Jun 15 03:04:00 PDT 2016

Dear All,

As you may already be aware, in June at COMMUNIA we’re sharing the Best
Case Scenarios for Copyright. Each Wednesday we present one copyright
exception that actually works in a EU member state to demonstrate that
user-friendly solutions do not destroy creative industries but benefit the
society, the economy and freedom of expression. You might have already seen
the Freedom of Panorama scenario we shared last week.

Today we’re covering the parody exception in France. Please have a look at
(and share) the basic facts blogpost:
http://www.communia-association.org/2016/06/14/parody-exception-bcs-copyright/
where
a detailed legal study can be found about the scenario.

I hope you find it interesting and worth spreading! If you have any
questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us.

Cheers,

Natalia Mileszyk
Centrum Cyfrowe Projekt: Polska
public policy expert
@nmileszyk
(+48) 668-440-136

centrumcyfrowe.pl/ | creativecommons.pl | *communia-association.org
<http://communia-association.org>*