[A2k] Implementing the Treaty of Marrakesh: Preventing New Barriers to Access to Knowledge

Stephen Wyber Stephen.Wyber at ifla.org
Thu Sep 1 13:04:58 PDT 2016

Dear all,

IFLA today issued a statement<http://www.ifla.org/node/10846>, calling on governments not only to ratify the Treaty of Marrakesh, but to do it in a way that doesn't introduce new barriers to access to knowledge for visually impaired persons and those with print disabilities.

We are also encouraging our members to find out where implementation stands locally, and get involved where needed to make sure the Treaty realises its full potential.

Many thanks,

Stephen

Stephen Wyber
Policy and Research Officer, IFLA