[A2k] Fwd: [IFLA-CLM] 30 September 2016 - Treaty of Marrakesh enters into force

Chris Friend chrisfriend2013 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 04:57:45 PDT 2016

Christopher Friend
WBU Technical Advisor for the Marrakesh Treaty
M: +44 7919 552170
E: chrisfriend2013 at gmail.com
S: ssicfriend

Begin forwarded message:

From: Stephen Wyber <Stephen.Wyber at ifla.org>
Date: 30 September 2016 at 12:21:16 BST
To: "ifla-l at infoserv.inist.fr" <ifla-l at infoserv.inist.fr>, "ifla-clm at infoserv.inist.fr" <ifla-clm at infoserv.inist.fr>, "ifla-lpd at infoserv.inist.fr" <ifla-lpd at infoserv.inist.fr>
Subject: [IFLA-CLM] 30 September 2016 - Treaty of Marrakesh enters into force

Dear all,

As you will have already seen from Teresa’s e-mail, the Treaty of Marrakesh enters into force today. IFLA has produced a new page on the Treaty, where we will bring together available resources on getting implementation right, as well as a timeline of the work that brought us here, and a news story. Please feel free to promote these yourselves as well!

IFLA will be present at the first Marrakesh Assembly, due to take place on 5 October in Geneva, where we will celebrate the role that libraries have played so far, and will continue to play into the future.

Many thanks,

Stephen

Stephen Wyber
Policy and Research Officer, IFLA