[A2k] Right to Science and Culture in National Constitutions

Jessica Wyndham jwyndham at aaas.org
Fri Jan 26 05:11:47 PST 2018

Hi, Heesob,

The AAAS Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights and Law Program has been focusing on this right for the past 10 years. As part of our efforts, we have reviewed all periodic reports submitted to the Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights. Attached is an excerpt from our work that includes all references to constitutional mention of the right to science. I hope this is helpful.

Additional information we have produced and collated is available here: https://www.aaas.org/page/article-15-resources. I welcome suggestions for additional resources we should include.

Kind regards,

Jessica Wyndham

Jessica M Wyndham
Director, Scientific Responsibility, Human Rights and Law Program
American Association for the Advancement of Science
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005 USA
Ph: +1 202 326 6604
Fax: +1 202 289 4950