[A2k] Highlights from Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week 2018

Krista Cox krista at arl.org
Thu Mar 8 06:06:30 PST 2018

Hi All,

Thanks so much for the great participation in Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week
2018! We had more participants than any previous year and tons of great
resources created.  You can check out some of the highlights from the week
here
<http://www.arl.org/news/arl-news/4486-fair-use-fair-dealing-week-2018-highlights-balance-in-the-copyright-system#.WqFBlJPwZTY>.
If you have resources from the week that want added to the Fair Use Week
website for use in future years, feel free to send them my way.

Don't forget to mark your calendars for Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week 2019,
which will be celebrated February 25-March 1.

Best,
Krista

--
Krista L. Cox