[A2k] Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week: Feb 25-March 1, 2019

Krista Cox krista at arl.org
Fri Jan 11 08:53:20 PST 2019

Dear All,

Just a friendly reminder that Fair Use/Fair Dealing Week 2019 will be
celebrated from February 25 to March 1.  If you plan to participate/already
have events planned, please feel free to let me know and I'll add you to
the list of participating orgs and calendar of events. More information,
including ideas on how to participate, are available in this announcement
<https://www.arl.org/news/arl-news/4697-fair-use-fair-dealing-week-2019-to-be-celebrated-february-25-march-1#.XDjI889Kh1M>
.

As in past years, I'm looking forward to all the great resources that are
shared.

Best,
Krista

--