[A2k] Updated Marrakesh Monitoring Report from IFLA

Stephen Wyber Stephen.Wyber at ifla.org
Thu Jan 24 07:12:36 PST 2019

Dear all,

With apologies for cross posting, thanks to Ariadna here for coordinating all this, you may be interested in our updated overview of Marrakesh implementation<https://www.ifla.org/node/91897?og=29>. This summarises what we know about legislation (where this has passed, and where it hasn't), and whether countries have made use of the flexibilities in Articles 4(4) and 4(5) of the Treaty on commercial availability and supplementary remuneration.

The document is available in MSWord<https://www.ifla.org/files/assets/clm/news/marrakesh_update_january_2019.docx> and in PDF<https://www.ifla.org/files/assets/clm/news/marrakesh_update_january_2019.pdf>. We hope you'll find it useful, and feel free to share it with colleagues undertaking advocacy efforts for the implementation of the Marrakesh Treaty, or involved in cross-border exchange of accessible format copies.

As ever, we've very keen for any corrections or improvements, so please share!

Stephen

Stephen Wyber
Manager, Policy and Advocacy, IFLA
stephen.wyber at ifla.org<mailto:stephen.wyber at ifla.org>