[A2k] Looking for a PIJIP Program Coordinator

Sean Flynn sflynn at wcl.american.edu
Thu Jan 24 07:50:38 PST 2019

Please help us find the next great PIJIP Program Coordinator!
The positon is an entry level position at PIJIP appropriate for an early career professional who wants to get to the know the IP and Tech communities in Washington by planning events and meetings at AUWCL. Salary will be based on experience and at least $45k per year plus excellent benefits including use of all university facilities (health club, pool, tennis, etc.), choice of health plans, and a fully vested retirement plan with a 2 to 1 match. After 6 months you obtain tuition benefits and can pursue any degree at AU tuition free - including our LLM in IP or any masters or phd program on main campus.
We are looking for a great organizer with a passion for tech and IP law and policy and strong justice values.
The formal announcement with the official application portal will be coming out soon.
Early expressions of interest are welcome directly with a cc to pijip at wcl.american.edu<mailto:pijip at wcl.american.edu>

Sean Flynn
Professorial Lecturer and Director, LLM in IP
Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property
American University Washington College of Law
www.pijip.org<http://www.pijip.org/>