[A2k] PIJIP is hiring!

Sean Flynn sflynn at wcl.american.edu
Mon Jan 28 12:19:59 PST 2019

Please Help Us Find the Next Great PIJIP Program Coordinator!

PIJIP is hiring an entry level position appropriate for an early career professional who wants to get to the know the IP and Tech communities in Washington by planning events and meetings at AUWCL. The position includes excellent benefits including use of all university facilities, choice of health plans, and a fully vested retirement plan with a 2 to 1 match. After 6 months you obtain tuition benefits and can pursue any degree at AU tuition free - including our LLM in IP or any masters or PhD program (not have to be in law). We are looking for a great organizer with a passion for tech and IP law and policy and strong justice values.

The full position description and application is at https://tinyurl.com/yd77576k

Sean Flynn
Professorial Lecturer and Director, LLM in IP
Program on Information Justice and Intellectual Property
American University Washington College of Law
www.pijip.org<http://www.pijip.org/>